UCCNC screensets, macros, etc.......
UCCNC is an up and coming CNC control software that's quickly becoming an excellent replacement for Mach3 users looking to upgrade to a better control.
A simplified UCCNC screenset in HD (1920x1080) format, with added features to make your CNC experience much more enjoyable. Additional features include:
• Simple Z axis Auto Zero - no need to scour the internet to find an auto zero macro, and spend hours getting it to work with your machine. The 2017 screenset has a Z axis auto zero macro that's ready to run.
• All buttons are clearaly labeled with plain text, no icons (*except homing and zeroing individual axis)
• Manual too change macro that automatically zero's tools after a tool change.
• 4 Park positions (2 available from g-code only).
• A variety of basic probing routines, icluding edge, corner, pocket and center probing.
• Contains all standard UCCNC functions in a simplified layout with fewer screens.
(Click Image to see more information)
Huanyang VFD plugin for UCCNC
User Dan911 at CNC Zone has written a UCCNC plugin for the Huanyang VFD that many of us use.
Notepad ++ UCCNC Macro Language
User Robertspark at the UCCNC forum has created a UCCNC Macro Language and autocomplete option for editing macros in Notepad ++.